Sunday, January 24, 2010

Led Zeppelin

When I look to the sky when is cloudly… I don’t know explain but something or somebody obliged to use one of the things tha human being has. BRAINS(I am conscious when I stay inconscious). And I stay very calm, relaxing… and I fell asleep. Sometimes I think what I want to do next but I am certain that I am not to do that because it isn’t usual to do that dreamed things or I have not courage. I am not a very brave man. But we can’t be perfect isn’t? So I am sailing in dreams and I always find me listening my favorite song of Led Zeppelin. Sometimes I real dream how was if really exists a Stairway to Heaven. And how I feel If I entry there…What I might be seing there. Who was there? So many questions that I wanted answers. Well…my job is telling you information about influent bands who will always keep inside mind of people.
So lets talk about Led Zeppelin!

Led Zeppelin were an English rock band formed in 1968 by:
- Jimmy Page – guitar;
- Robert Plant – vocals;
- John Paul Jones bass - guitar and keyboards;
- John Bonham drums;


Their genre of music was hard rock, heavy metal, blues rock, folk rock and others. However, the band's individualistic style drew from many sources and transcends any one genre. Led Zeppelin preferred release their popular songs in entire albums.
Upside their disbanding they are still in commercial success and received high regards for their artistic achievements and broad influence. Led Zeppelin has sold an estimated 200 million albums worldwide (including 111.5 million in the USA). Led Zeppelin are ranked #1 on VH1's 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock. I have to refer that the famous Rolling Stone magazine has described Led Zeppelin as "the heaviest band of all time" and "the biggest band of the '70s".
On 10 December 2007 the surviving members of Led Zeppelin reunited to show us that they are undead.


No comments:

Post a Comment